Rubber Speed Hump
Rubber speed humps are made from black recycled and natural rubber. They comprise alternating black and yellow body modules with optional black rubber ends. Rubber speed humps are easy to install by one person, and can be removed when the traffic conditions change. Rubber models are the perfect low priced alternative to steel or concrete speed humps.
Click on an image below for product specific information
- Complies to AS2890.1:2004
- Used in low traffic areas and suitable for short term use
- Black and yellow modules sold separately with a choice of end caps
- Concealed fixings remain accessible
- Design offers cable protection when used without end caps
- ALL FIXINGS INCLUDED
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.