Rumble Strip Rubber
Rubber Rumble Strips are designed for use as a speed moderator and lane divider in car parks and driveways. Manufactured from high-quality durable recycled rubber they are available in black and safety yellow. They are also ideal for use as a wall mounted bump protector in parking complexes, warehouses and factories to guard against impact damage.
Click on an image below for product specific information
- Available in black or safety yellow colours
- Low profile design
- Textured surface
- Can be used in a variety of industrial, workplace domestic settings, including residential complexes
- Can be installed with suitable fixings or adhesive
- Environmentally friendly production from recycled rubber
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.