Pilot Telescopic Multi Post
Whatever you want it to be! The telescopic post is mounted to a mobile 20kg cast iron base that can extend 700mm from 1300mm to 2000mm or be locked anywhere between. Compatible with all Pilot accessories, Multi-Post can be configured in numerous ways using the included accessory mountings.
In outdoor or windy conditions the stability of Multi-Post can be increased through the addition of optional 10kg base weights Up to two base weights at 10kgs each can be added bringing the total weight of the Multi-Post base to 40kgs. The weights can be added or removed at anytime without the need for tools.
What’s included with your Multi-Post purchase:
- 20kg base with ball-bearing polyurethane wheels
- Telescopic post – 1300 to 2000mm
- Mid-level accessory mounting adaptor
- Telescopic post locking clamp
- Aluminium double sided sign brackets (2)
- Post top accessory mounting adaptor
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.