Mobile Expanding Safety Barrier
Our mobile expanding safety barrier is great for a wide range of indoor and outside temporary barricading scenarios. The versatile design may be placed to create a distinctly visible straight, curved or round barricade.
The unit weighs 18.4kg, sits a metre high and extends completely to 4 metres. It comes complete with caster wheels and locking straps to make sure it is easy to relocate.
Click on an image below for product specific information
- Lightweight and portable crowd control barrier.
- Barrier is 1 metre high and expands out to four metres.
- Total weight 18.4kg.
- Quick and easy to set up and folds away for storage.
- Castor wheels and locking straps for smooth coping with and moving.
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.