Portable Crowd-Q Plastic Fence Barrier
Crowd-Q is a system of portable interlocking freestanding fence panels for crowd management. Crowd-Q is manufactured from super tough and light weight moulded polyethylene in high visibility orange. Maximum panel openings if 80mm endure small children are unable to climb through or under. Other features include stacking dimples, built-in reflective strips and low profile feet that rotate for transport or stacking. Panels link together to create continuous barricading for festivals, parades, sporting events and work sites.
- Child safe 80mm panel openings.
- Low profile rotating feet with fixing holes.
- Super tough polyethylene in Hi-Vis Orange.
- Light weight for ease of handling.
- Sliding panel connector for sloping ground.
- Built-in reflective panels.
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.