Designed to assist visually impaired pedestrians, tactile pads are 300 x 300mm polyurethane coloured tiles with raised patterns that provide warning of upcoming hazards or to give guidance in a specific direction. The peel and stick nature means they are easy to install by simply preparing the surface, peeling the backing sheet and sticking to your intended location.
Click on an image below for product specific information
- 300 x 300mm self-adhesive tiles
- Manufactured from durable TPU
- Available in a range of colours
- Slip rated to AS/NZS 4586
- Simple peel and stick installation
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.