One piece access ramps made from slip-resistant recycled rubber easily fit in front of your door or any other vertical barrier you might have. These 100% recycled rubber ramps help you effortlessly transition from one height to another. These are the ideal solution for eliminating tripping hazards and creating access pathways for wheelchairs and trolleys. Available in three ramp heights, they can be laid in place or permanently fixed with adhesive.
Click on an image below for product specific information
- Installation is quick and easy
- Reduced labor and maintenance free use
- Suitable for door thresholds, sliding glass doors, entry ways, or any path of travel with a vertical barrier
- Ideal surfaces include concrete, asphalt, wood, tile and marble
- Creates wheelchair access and eliminates tripping hazards
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.