Trench Cover 1200 x 800mm HPPE – Yellow
Availability: In stock
A lightweight, portable trench cover to allow the safe passage of pedestrian traffic over excavations. Reinforcing bars add strength to the underside, while anti-slip texture provides grip to the top surface. The design incorporates moulded-in carry handles and recessed fixing points, to allow it to be pinned in place.
- Ideal for uncovered pits, trenches and manholes.
- Ensures safe works space, construction site or public access is maintained.
- Protect workers and members of the general public from falling or tripping around work sites.
- Suitable for trenches or pits up to 700mm wide.
- Made from light weight polyethylene and strengthened with 4 x steel reinforcement bars.
- Trench cover 1200 x 800mm HPPE (17kgs) – Yellow
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.