Scorpion Wheel Clamp – Zinc Plated
Availability: In stock
Scorpion wheel clamp is designed to fit range of front or rear wheels on large 4WD’s and small sedans. Used by many private owners of cars, trailers or caravans to prevent theft from driveways, storage yards, car parks and holiday locations.
- Zinc plated steel avoids corrosion.
- Robust construction resists vandalism.
- All parts stored inside of unit when not in use.
- Fits from side of wheel without having to remove wheel trims.
- Reflective sign face to night visibility.
- Secure with a padlock (not included).
- Fits wheels 13 to 20 inches.
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.