Marking dots are manufactured from injection moulded hi-vis yellow or white plastic and are used for the delineation of parking bays in private or commercial car parks and garages. They are an ideal replacement to the standard line marking alternative as they will not fade and lose appeal over time.
- Sold as a pack of 10
- Long term permanent alternative solution to painted line markings that fade over time
- Galvanised fixing nail supplied
- Simple asphalt installation
- Two-part epoxy adhesive system advised for installing into concrete
- Highly durable injection moulded plastic material
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.