Dome Safety Mirrors
Dome convex safety mirrors are an economical alternative to other expensive models on the market and come in models that provide 90 degree, 180 degree and 360 degree views. They are widely used in convenience stores, milkbars and shops.
Recommended for indoor use only.
Click on an image below for product specific information
- Provides a broader area of surveillance
- Fix all mirrors directly to ceiling
- Full dome can be suspended on chains
- 90, 180 or 360 degree view models available
- Economical and lightweight
Out of stock
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.