Bike Rack – Schoolies
A multi-bike rack for casual bike storage, manufactured from mild steel and hot dip galvanised. Schoolies Bike Rack is designed to be relocatable and can flat pack for easy transportation for various events. Schoolies Bike Rack can accommodate 8 bikes of varying sizes, with the ability to lock one wheel and the frame, and is only available in a hot dip galvanised finish.
A popular choice for not only Schools and Universities but also Shopping Centres, Apartment Complexes, and many other public areas where cyclists congregate.
Click on an image below for product specific information
- Stores 8 bikes of various sizes
- Easy to relocate and reposition
- Flat pack design is easily assembled with supplied fixings
- Wheel and frame can be secured at the same time
- Hot dip galvanised finish
All items displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We ship anywhere in Australia. When you place an order, Safetyline automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process, and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.
We endeavour to dispatch goods within one business day of your order and payment being received. If any product is out of stock or backordered we will notify you after your order has been made with the option to cancel, or otherwise to keep you fully informed of the estimated delivery date.
In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
- 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
- 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
- 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.
Please note that deliveries to remote or non-standard shipping zones may exceed the above estimates, and allow extra delivery time for large, heavy or oversized shipments.
Please note that due to the high volume of daily shipments, we cannot trace a shipment until the above time frames have elapsed. This includes orders that may have been split into multiple deliveries by the freight operator.