Dock-Safe Manual Boom Gate
The Dock-Safe Boom Gate is designed as a safety barrier for raised loading docks and elevated areas to prevent fall accidents off the ledge. It is recommended to have the boom locked in the down position while the loading area is vacant and not in use. When the area is in operation, the boom can be easily released and lifted by one person with support from the adjustable spring assisted lifting mechanism.
- Helps prevent elevated loading dock accidents.
- Adjustable spring assisted lifting.
- Vertical lift requires very small footprint.
- Gate bollards protect sensitive roller door tracks.
- Standard 4.5 metre rail can be cut to any length.
- Aluminium rail includes hi-vis reflective panel.
- Kit includes gate post, boom and receiver post.