Bull-Dog Pallet Racking Leg Protection
Pallet racking legs are often supporting many tonnes of product. Protecting these legs is of vital importance to avoid potential disasters caused as a result of impact by forklifts or trolleys. Bull-Dog brackets are manufactured from heavy steel plate and bolt to the warehouse floor independent of the racking, therefore isolating any impact from the structural members of the racking system.
- Designed to comply with AS 4084-2012.
- 200mm internal clearance for large frame base plates.
- 400 - 500mm high for increased protection and visibility.
- Manufactured from 5 or 6mm thick mild steel.
- Hot dip galvanised with Yellow powder coat.
- Mounted independently to avoid impact transference (fixings supplied).